City Slave Rules
- All slaves are required to be pleasant and cheerful. If for some reason you do not feel that you can do this then do not enter chat until you can .
- Do not think that a personal collar or association with any particular Free on Gor makes you immune from the rules. If you are only here to cyber and have no desire to further your Gorean Knowledge, go to other rooms instead. You are a kajira act like it.
- Personally owned slaves of course follow their owners rules, with respect given to the City Rules of Tor. After all your owner would not have joined had they not agreed to the Rules of the City.
- Upon entering all slaves are to greet in the proper Greeting Order. Laziness is not accepted, if you don't know it, learn it.
- Slaves greet and ask to serve the Free individually and personally in Tor, general posts such as "greetings A/all" or "May I serve the Free?" is not acceptable. Often times such general posts or calls go unnoticed.
- ~All~ slaves will ask permission to leave Tor. Laziness is not acceptable. If no Free are present then leave. The only exception to this is RL when Free are present.
- City Slaves are prohibited from travel to other Cities w/o a Free of Tor as Escort as long as the slave has permission from her Owner. If no Free are available or All are busy then stay in Tor or ask in the City to go to the kennels. The Bey does not escort City Slaves to other Cities. Travel to other Cities is based upon the RP distances involved. Basically, asking to travel another City from Tor consititues request to be released from the City. Any punishment for this act is decided by the Bey of the City
- City Slaves shall be respectful towards all Free in the City.
- If a Visiting Free is a "Guest of the City" (according to City Law and Tahari Tradition) then they may inquire as to your purchase price, and/or silk status with the Bey. If purchased, City Collar Keys are given to Purchaser. Guests of the City are also able to capture unowned slaves. All unowned slaves within Tor are to be placed in a City collar until assessed by the Bey.
- No slaves will be allowed to loiter in bath house w/ exception of Bath Girls or while accompanied by their Owner.
- Penalty for breaking the well or in any way fouling the water of the City Well is automatic death and banishment from Tor.
- Failure to post on the City Scrolls for Chores Completed results in Punishment. Post must include time/date/witness (either Free or slave).
- Remember that all City Slaves are Property of the City of Tor. Each City Slave answers to the Bey.
- All City slaves when not serving a Free are to remain busy w/ chores or other tasks. Laziness is not accepted.
- The Supposed Gift Capture "law" is not NOT in effect in the City of Tor. This "law" is only a Tuchuk tradition not generally accepted in other Gorean Cultures.
- All slaves will be required to have a complete Gorean RP profile. (description, name of Owner, clothing worn or not, status of punishment if any, training level, and brand if any) Slave Papers are found in the The Scroll section of the forums.
- All City Slaves will be required to obtain knowledge on Tor and Tahari, seek out Amani to get the ball rolling.
- City Slave Rules are subject to change. Notices will be posted in the City Scrolls. Ignorance of City Slave Rules does not consitute innocence.
- All City Slaves are required to read the City Description and sign the City Scrolls to that effect ~after~ they have been tested by the Bey.
Notes to Remember
At this time the City and the RP based around it is in its beginning phases. Changes will be made announced on the City Scrolls. It is not a game of 20 questions with the Bey. If you value your City Collar and wish to remain in Tor you will be patient with these changes. Accept them as they come for the betterment of Tor and the RP of Gor.
Tor is a Desert City. It is not any of the northern Cities. RP should be reflective of your location in the City of Tor. As the Bey does the work of providing the setting of the RP you should honor those efforts and learn to RP within that setting. Again Patience is required as the RP of Tor evolves and changes.
Drama of any sort which causes strife within the City is dealt with HARSHLY. There is only one penalty. If the Bey has to take time away from City Business to deal with some sort of drama you started or became involved in, do not be surprised when you are fed to sleen or killed in some other manner.